Wednesday, April 14, 2010













Out of The Mouth of Babes
If you need a good laugh, try reading through these children's science exam answers...



Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.


Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.


Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.


Q: How can you delay milk turning sour? (Brilliant, love this!)
A: Keep it in the cow.


Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?
A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature hates a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.


Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs...


Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental


Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery. (The kid gets an A+ for this answer!)


Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death..


Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? ( e.g., abdomen)
A: The body is consisted into three parts -- the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain; the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels A, E, I, O, and U.


Q: What is the fibula?
A: A small lie.


Q: What does 'varicose' mean? (I do love this one...)
A: Nearby.


Q: Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarian Section.'
A: The Caesarian Section is a district in Rome.


Q: What does the word 'benign' mean?'
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight


17 comments:

Sandy said...

Very sweet and funny. Gotta
love those kids!

Christy said...

What a lovely way to start off this Wednesday. I always enjoy a good chuckle, and this post brought several! Have a lovely day. :)

Sharon said...

I enjoyed this, it is funny what comes out sometimes when you ask a child.
I also wanted to say that I tried your brownies this weekend and they were a big hit.Thanks

Anonymous said...

Ha... keep it in the cow!

Terri said...

The puberty one made me laugh out loud! They are all so cute.

Jan said...

Hello Barbara, Thankyou for your visit and your kind comments, and it is a delight to link up.
Blessings
Jan

Karen said...

Ha Ha!! So funny and cute....

M. Reka said...

sooooooooooooooo cute :)
Lovely blog , happy to come across :)

Short Poems

Cathy said...

:o) Cute, thanks ~ Hugs, Cathy

Mary said...

Oh the mind of a child. Very refreshing! Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your day.

Far Above Rubies said...

Thanks Barbara - you made me chuckle. xox

Glad you liked the Modest Apparel list - especially those aprons. Aprons signify so much - don't they..

God bless you dear friend.

Dee said...

HE HE HE...I just shared them with my husband...very cute! Thanks for the chuckles.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and I have shared them with my brother and husband!!!
I am near Holly Springs, GA.

Sarah said...

You brought a smile to my face. Just stopped by from Jill's blog.. So glad that I did. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit, this looks likes such a refreshing place to take a dip.

Splashing for His glory,
Sara

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouth of babes~~
laughter from adults~~priceless.
~~HUGS~~

Unknown said...

lol These are so cute!

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

"out of the mouth of babes" ... these had me laughing out loud!
Mrs.B