Friday, April 23, 2010



















FRIENDLY FRIDAY
We have a friend that sticketh closer than a brother, his name is Jesus, he is our master, he is our friend, he is our King, he is our Saviour. Let us all walk in his image, let us be like Jesus in every way, I hope you are friendly to those around you, and that today you will send some one a little word encouragement, send a card and let them know you care about them, and that you are praying for them,  or if they are close, call them, or better yet stop by and give them a hug in person. There is nothing more encouraging than to know your friends are praying for you. Love each of you, and have a marvellous Friendly Friday.

James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Can this be said of us?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Amen...great reminder!

Denise said...

Thank you for coming by and the sweet words that you shared. It is so comforting to know that others understand... HE is the one that stays closer than a brother........

Have a blessed weekend..

Theresa said...

I love this and he is there with us always! Have a blessed day my friend and thanks for stopping by with your sweet comments:) HUGS!

Dee said...

I hope your leg pain is better today. I love all the friends the Lord has sent my way and I especially love He is my friend.