Sunday, May 2, 2010

Drinking From The Well of Living Water, Happy Now Am I


"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.


For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:1-2


The law of Spirit and life is a great liberator! Amen we are set free from the law of sin and death. Death has no rule over us because of Jesus' resurrection.


Sin has no claim on us because Jesus paid off our debt to sin on the cross of calvary. We stand before our Holy God as his righteous spotless children, free at last because of the work of our mighty Lord Jesus Christ. There is no condemnation in our future, only glory!


Wow that makes me want to shout, gives a holy goose bump, and brings a smile to my face, I am so blessed and so forgiven for all the wicked evil I have did in my life, praise God for the victory Jesus give...
 
Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday, Praise God we are able to go worship our Saviour freely.

5 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Thank you Lord Jesus...You did it all. What an uplifting message this Sunday morning Barbara. God Bless, Lloyd

Dee said...

I just love good news!!!

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Thank you Lord for Barbara and he wisdom!

I needed to read this and many other scriptures today! Our Ds is going through a spot and has choosen the wide path as of late, even treating his family like he is ashamed of us, telling us we are weird and lead a sheltered life. I found comfort in the Beatitudes today, but the things he said cut us to the core and I know much of it is from his fiance's influence. Please hold this in your prayers if you would, it really hurts to have your child tell you he is ashamed of you and thinks your are weird.
Blessings,
Kelle

Barbara said...

Oh Kelle I just stopped and prayed for your precious D, praying that he will see how important his family is, and that God created him and in his family. I pray God will draw him gently to his side, and open his eyes that the world and satan have blinded him, open his eyes wide to see the love you have for him, and the love God has for him, thank you Kelle for sharing with us, and I will pray for you and your family. Hugs my friend, Barbara

Sandra Henderson said...

AMEN! Barbara, I thank GOD for you and all of your wise, kind, thoughtful words. I can hear in your voice your sincerity in the words you speak. You are such a blessing.
I don't know what I'd do without God's Grace.... Thankful to HIM.