Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday * December 1 2010 















It is the 12th month of the year.
It has 31 days.

It is the festive month, it has taken on the Christian Christmas
season and the Jewish holiday Hanukkah. Originally the Roman holiday 'Saturnalia'
It is when Christian's Celebrate the birth of our Saviour

BIRTHSTONE: Turquoise, Zircon
FLOWER: Narcissus, Holly
SYMBOLIZES: Prosperity

On this wonderful Wednesday I have a song on my heart,




Wonderful Words of Life



Sing them over again to me,
Wonderful words of life,
Let me more of their beauty see,
Wonderful words of life;
Words of life and beauty
Teach me faith and duty.


Refrain:


Beautiful words, wonderful words,
Wonderful words of life;
Beautiful words, wonderful words,

Wonderful words of life.


Christ, the blessed One, gives to all
Wonderful words of life;
Sinner, list to the loving call,
Wonderful words of life;


Refrain:


Beautiful words, wonderful words,
Wonderful words of life;
Beautiful words, wonderful words,
Wonderful words of life.

All so freely given,
Wooing us to heaven.
Sweetly echo the Gospel call,
Wonderful words of life;

Offer pardon and peace to all,
Wonderful words of life;
Jesus, only Savior,
Sanctify us forever.


Now I feel a lot better, just start singing psalms and hymns to the lord and our Spirit soars, makes a good way to start our day.


I pray that you have a wonderful Wednesday and that your prayer meeting tonight is a Spirit filled one, where some one may be saved, and burdens are left at the altar. God bless you real good today.




Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday Barbara. I love that song and enjoyed reading the lyrics and singing along today.

A Gardner's Cottage said...

This is one of my favorite songs!
Have a terrific day!!!

~~Deby said...

Thank you for this song...and about leaving your burdens at the altar...I needed to hear that today...with surgery on Friday...it has been a bit rough...but God is so faithful,even when I am not....and I have been upheld in prayer by many....Blessings to you Barb !

Anonymous said...

I've always enjoyed hearing and singing that song!

Aliene said...

Love that song. Hope your Wednesday is happy all day long. I am still in Jackson but will go home Friday.

Theresa said...

I know that song:) Love it! Your cute image is just precious! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Barbara,

I enjoyed the lyrics of that song. I also thought the picture of the little heads singing was cute, even though they were silent, of course. :)

Have a blessed day!

-Lady Rose

Sharon said...

What a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing it today.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs

Theresa said...

Love that song! So true how when we fill our minds with praises to God our outlook changes.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Barbara, Yes---welcome to December!!!!! Time keeps flying by ---but I guess we are all having fun!!!!

Love that old hymn... I used to sing that when growing up in our small church in VA.
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't ya know I'm a day late. So I'll just say I pray you have a Terrific Thursday!
Thank you for sharing the joy of this song.
Hugs,
Deb