Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Well praise God only 3 treatments left that is surely something to be thankful for today, and plus all that God has done through this 33 treatments. He has been with us hand and hand all the way, kept a good hand on Chuck and kept him from getting way sick, he has had many problems throughout it all but, it is in the past, and in 5 days it will be a thing of our past, and I so pray it stays that way, that they did get it all, and he no longer has to suffer with this. I sure appreciate all your prayers too. 
Have a great day, what are you thankful for today?

I also want to say I am sorry for not posting more here, but lord willing it will get back to normal after Monday. Thank you for being so kind and so patient with me, I love blogging and all your bloggers who have been a constant encouragement to me.








Photobucket

6 comments:

Theresa said...

So nice to hear from you, Barbara. I am glad to hear your husband's treatments are almost done and they have gone well.

Anita said...

Hi Barbara,
I know that you will truly rejoice when your husband has finished his treatments. May you rest and receive the Lord's blessings this New Year.
Anita

nanasknoll said...

So good to hear from you and that things are going well.

Aliene said...

Hi Friend, So glad you stopped by.
I know you and your husband have been through quite a time. So glad the treatments are almost through.
Be glad when you are back online.
I just starting posting a little more regular. Blessing! Love you!

♥ my diary♥ said...

Nice post thanks for sharing...God bless you...

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

It is so wonderful to hear your praise reports. We continue to hold you and Chuck in prayer.
Mrs.B