Monday, March 12, 2012

A Great Sunday, and a Better Monday






















Happy Monday, praise God we made it to both services yesterday, what a blessing to be in the house of God with all our family around us. The messages were great, dh even got to teach the men's SS class, and though small I was able to be with the teen girls again.


My lesson was from Titus 2, being a set apart woman for God, and I tied it  in with Burn your bridges to Egypt. 
I so enjoyed teaching again, and being with the youth, the bus is bringing many many children in now, that sure is a blessing to watch each service, some have become so faithful to come.


We had to go to Brunswich one day last week, and along I 95 there was a huge tree, at the top a very big nest, with two eagle heads popping out, what a site to see, how excited I was, and wish I had had my camera with us. UGH, but I will go back and try and get a good photo of them, it was dear to my heart, being Isa 40:31 is my life long verse God give to me over 40 years ago.































Have a very blessed and peaceful Monday, I am blogging and 
having a very restful day. ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

carole johnston said...

Lovely post as usual,blessings abound around us when we hold our precious Father to our hearts.

Marsha Young said...

So glad your Monday is peaceful. We had a missionary from Jordan as the speaker at church yesterday, and it was eye-opening.

Monday here is not quite so serene but we are hopeful it will improve as the week develops.
Blessings to you - Marsha

Dee said...

I like Mondays...mine is a sleepy one. I do hope you can get photo's of the eagles...I always get excited when I see an eagle...