Saturday, December 14, 2013

Too Long Away

Well hello my friends, it has been such a long time, we seem to stay busy, but I really want to get back into blogging again, I do love it, and I sure miss all my blogger friends.

I am just catching up here, sipping my Blonde light Star Bucks coffee that was sent by Stevie, my grand daughter, she knows we like it, so when she gets an abundance (they get two bags a week free to take home) she thinks of her Nana and sends some on.
It is very peaceful here today, not so cold, and just a sunny nice day in Georgia, love this type of day, when I was young I did not, it would of been so boring, but now, it is my kind of day.
What are you all doing today?
Whatever it is, have a very good one.

How has God blessed your day?
What are your plans today?
Who can we pray for today?
Church services for Christmas, what day?

Just a few minutes and I have to leave, so will wind this up for now, hope you have a wonderful Saturday and Sunday,  hope to be here more often.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Barbara, God has blessed my day by hearing from YOU… I always wonder about you and wonder how you are doing…

My plans today: Stack our new supply of firewood we had delivered…. Fun fun!!!

Pray for all of our family since we just buried George's 101 year old Daddy recently. Dad Adams did live a fantastic life though.

We will attend the Christmas Eve (midnight) service at the Cathedral in Knoxville.. I always love that service.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Betsy

Barbara said...

Good hearing from you too, we are good just stay so very busy. Love hearing from all the bloggers though and see what their life holds.

Donna said...

Good to see your post. I've. Missed you.

Laurie said...

It was good to hear from you, Barbara; it seems we have both not been blogging much lately. What with watching my grandson every day, I do not get to it much, and I do so enjoy my days with him. They grow up and are off to school too fast, so I am enjoying this last little one to care for. God blesses me 5 days a week with Ben, and his sister, Maya, comes before and after school. We see our other 2 grandsons at least once a week, more if we can get it in. So those are my blessings each day and week!

Dee said...

Hi, good to see you back to your blog.I am back from a long break myself....

Dee said...

81 yrompleHi, good to see you back to your blog.I am back from a long break myself....