Friday, January 9, 2015

Wow it has been over a week again; not much new, it is cold here in SE Georgia, and everyone is sick. I do believe half the Country is sick, the virus must of really traveled. I would think the cold temps in the North would of killed it off, but many of my friends there are sick with the same thing we have here. You need a smile right about now?  Well here is Zoie Michelle faring the weather very well. lol



So with cute picture I will close for today, not feeling good at all, keep me in your prayers,  have a very blessed week..









Photobucket

2 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Hope you feel better soon. I don't even like to get out these days because I don't want to get the flu. Our weather is very cold and rainy today, don't want to go anywhere anyway. :) Wishing you happy days and Blessings galore!

Theresa said...

Praying that the sickness leaves you and your family. SO many are sick in our area too! Take care of yourself dear friend! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!