Wednesday, January 17, 2018

ANOTHER ADDITION # 12

Wow I seen it was May of last year I had posted,  and could not believe it has been that long; We have another Great Granddaughter,  Her name is Kylie Rose. 














This is us at Christmas with Kylie Rose, she is so precious.
We have had a good year, and now here it is a new year, It has been very cold here for weeks on weeks.  More that all last year.

So that is about it for now, I hope to be on more, lord willing and the Creek don't rise. LOL Here is a little bit of history, in case you do not know already.  We always thought that saying meant that the water in the creek did not get too deep to cross. Well what it actually means is That the Creek Indians don't rise up, all these years I was so misinformed. So that is my tidbit for today. 

Col 1:3 "We give thanks to God and the Father of our lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you" 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Well there you are:) Kylie Rose is ADORABLE! I didn't know that about the saying, thanks... I learned something new! Enjoy your day dear Barbara and don't stay gone so long! HUGS!