Monday, May 11, 2009

Adoption vs. Abortion

baby
So thankful that someone chose LIFE.... Let’s begin at the beginning.... A precious little girl of only 15 months Her mother made a decision to have some one else care for this child she had. She was young and could not care for her. This woman made a right choice -- LIFE. We are all given choices in this life. God calls it our free will, and at times we do not see things clearly and make wrong choices. I am not here to judge or disrespect any one and the choices they have made in their lives. I have my own hands full taking care of me, and the sometimes not-so-wise choices I make. But this woman had a baby girl. Her sister had an abortion, yes she saw no need to carry a child she did not want, so she aborted it. The woman who made adoption plans got to greet her dear girl later on in life, while the other sister was a miserable poor soul who suffered deep depression over the things she had done in her youth. You tell me now as we see what God has said about this, who was the wise woman, even though both were lost sinners. One made a wise choice, a choice she and her child could live with. Exodus 21:22 - 25 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. These verses are Bible laws God set up for man to live by, and there will be severe punishment for those who take the life of these dear babies. There will be the fiery judgment of Christ upon them. The blood of all the innocents will be on their hands. How much better will the rewards be for those who chose adoption! I have some verses for that, too; and I am here to tell you, that sweet baby girl in the picture is I. I am a grown woman now, and my adopted mother, and my biological mother, are both deceased; but I am saved by the blood of the Lamb, and a child of God forever I am! I am married to a pastor, and our lives have counted for Christ! So you see, you never know what a life will bring forth. The child you carry may be a Missionary, or a Pastor, or like me a Pastor's wife. So if you are at the point of needing some help here, choose wisely, choose for your baby inside to live a full and happy life. If you're unable to keep them, there are so many couples out there that are wanting to adopt. I will enclose some links here, too; so you can get in touch with the services needed. God bless you, and God bless that child from God you are carrying under your heart. Now on to the Adoption Part! This is the part I love. I had such wonderful parents -- God chose them to choose me. I was 15 months old when adopted. I lived a comfortable and good life, a life filled with lots of love...okay...a tad spoiled I was, heehee. My parents took their parenting job very seriously. The meaning of adoption is The legal act of investing with sonship! Now that says a mouthful. I am one of the most blessed ladies I know. I have been born twice, and adopted twice; now I am doubly blessed. SPIRITUAL SONSHIP (Past predestined to be conformed to Jesus' image) Romans 8:29 “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.” (Present regarded as sons) John 1:12 & 13 “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” (Future glorified as sons) Romans 8:19 & 23 “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.” The Blessings of being adopted by God A new nature II Corinthians 5:17 A new name Revelation 3:12 Access to God Ephesians 2:18 Fatherly Love I John 3:1 Help in Prayer Matthew 6:5-15 These are just to name a few! We have eternal life in Heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ! We are heirs with Christ, just as I became a child of my adopted parents I became a child of God! This time it was my choice, and Praise God I did make the right choice, and I shall rejoice throughout eternity. Amen and amen! God bless each who reads this, and my hope and prayer is that someone through reading will accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, commit your life to Him, and choose to live for Him. That is my earnest prayer for you.

No comments: