Friday, May 15, 2009

Hope your day is filled with much Sonshine, love and sweet happiness. To know the Saviour brings complete happiness, inner peace that passes all understanding, and joy that completes your very being. We are going to Jacksonville, FL in a few minutes to visit my best friend, we will have a fun day as we always do, hope your day will be as good as I pray mine will be. Remember Jesus loves you, and he will help you through any problem that may arise in this day. God Bless you, and this is the gate way to the weekend.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ms. Barbara,
I stopped by and wanted to add you to my following list, but you have no place for me to follow you from.
In the gadgets it as followers. If you add that I can add you to my list and keep up with you.
Love you sis,
Becky