Thursday, May 21, 2009

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW
Thursday and still raining here in Georgia, it is good for the grass, and good for the flowers, and good for all the frogs, but, the humans here have had enough. We had to cover our tomato and pepper plants so as they would not get flooded out and rot.
I am ready for some sunshine myself, and our weather report said rain into next Tuesday, I so wish I could share it with all those who are experiencing drought in their area. We do have an abundance, and in the swamps of Georgia it really is not needed like this. We have a pond out back and it is the fullest I have ever seen it, the fish in it should be loving all this extra oxygen. Our Golden Retriever loves it too, she has several dips a day in the pond, and cools off nicely, our Goldie Girl is a Country girl indeed, we live on 10 acres, with most of it still wooded, and she roams all over back here. She enjoys the beauty God has created as much as we do.
"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?"
I hope you have a blessed day, and that your time is well spent, and that you spend a little extra time to be with our Lord, he gives so much for us, may we at least give him a little time each day and thank him for all his blessings on us. God bless you and if you have a prayer need, please feel free to leave it, or email me and I will be glad to pray with you.

No comments: