Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 Days and Counting

Christmas is over, and things getting back to normal once again, I keep getting things in the mail, I just love the gifts that friends have sent, such a special touch this week. Yesterday a dear friend from Canada sent this to me, it holds almost everything Avon makes, such a delight, it was such fun opening and unwrapping each item, It has been a good week.
















Then today I got this in the mail, my dear husband and I both got lovely scarfs from a friend in Az.
















Only 3 more days til the new year, do you have any plans for New Year's Eve, or the New Year Day? I am not sure about Eve, but News Years Day we are going over to some friends for a skeet shoot, soap making, and pig roasting, it will be fun, and many from the church are invited too, will be a good way to start off the New Year, with Friends, Hope your day will be a good one what ever you do, tell us your plans. If I do not see you before Have a very happy New Year, God bless you and don't make any commitments you will not keep, just lean on the lord to help in all things.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Your New Year's Day sounds like a lot of fun! We usually ring in the New Year very quietly at home. :) So hard to believe it will soon be 2010.

Jennifer said...

Wow what great gifts!!! Lucky you;)

Samantha said...

What great goodies to get in the mail.
Happy New Year dear Barbara !

Anonymous said...

What a blessing. I love to check the mailbox. FUN FUN FUN.

Hey I have a giveaway on my other blog. Stop by and enter you may win! It has very few entries.

http://mommiesgotfivechildren.blogspot.com/2009/12/country-bob-review-and-giveaway.html


Stop by.
Love you sis.