Tuesday, June 1, 2010
- 4 cups blueberries, washed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
Place blueberries in a greased deep baking dish. Sprinkle them with lemon juice and granulated sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and oats. Cut in butter until mixture is evenly blended and crumbly.
Spread mixture on blueberries and bake at 375° F. for 40-45 minutes.
Honey BBQ Ribs
rack pork spareribs (about 4 pounds)
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
3/4 cup ketchup
1/3 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Place the ribs into an 8-quart saucepot and add water to cover. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender. Drain the ribs well in a colander.
2. Heat the soup, ketchup, honey, garlic powder and black pepper in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the ribs for 20 minutes or until well glazed, turning and brushing often with the soup mixture. Cut the ribs into serving-sized pieces.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with grilled corn-on-the-cob and a tossed green salad. For dessert serve Blueberry Crisp
Makes: 4 servings.
So have a great Tuesday, and enjoy your meal, it makes for a wonderful picnic meal too, take it out to the pool or picnic table, and just sit and enjoy.
Posted by Barbara at 11:48 AM