Give us this day our Daily Bread
Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
7. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
9. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11. Give us this day our daily bread.
12. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
14. For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
This is the manner in how we are to pray, we need to confess our sins and have God forgive them, and if we have any bitterness in our heart we need to forgive that person in whom we are bitter against, then ask God for his daily bread, you notice he does not say give us bread for the week, or month, God wants us to come to him daily, to get our needs met, most have freezers, and we look and plan ahead, but according to the bible we are just to trust the lord daily for every need that arises in our life. I do remember times when we had no income, and God took care of us, day by day, and he used others to help us, but our prayers were to him, and we knew he would care for us, but the more we see what God does in our life, the more we are willing to trust him. The more we let go of, and let God have of us the better off we become, we get content in him, and not in our self.
I have learned through all the mishaps and trials in my life that God is never slack in his giving, he is never a day late with his giving, and he is always there and can be depended upon, I trust my lord with my life, with my soul, and with the little things daily too, that is how to be a happy person, and to keep close to the lord God almighty. Hope you enjoyed this time spent, and I pray that you had a wonderful Sunday service, that souls will be saved, and your cup will get full, go seeking a blessing and I promise you, you will get one.
Lots of hugs and...