Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ME A - Z






I'm playing along with Carrie, Farming on Faith

A. Age: 67
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Ironing
D. Dogs: Goldie  and ZoieZoie
E. Essential start to your day: Prayer
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: both
H. Height: 5' 2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, cord Guitar
J. Job title: Helpmeet to my Chuck, over 50 years
K. Kids: 5
L. Live: Deep in Southern Georgia
M. Mom’s name: Mama
N. Nicknames: Barbie
O. Overnight hospital stays: 7 times, 5 babies and 2 surgeries
P. Pet peeves: When I see things I should not see
Q. Quote from a movie: "It's a wonderful life!"
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 sister
T. Time you wake up: 7-8
U. Underwear: This is a need to know basis
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Zucchini
W.What makes you run late: Not much, always early
X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental,Bone density, legs
Y. Yummy food you make: Homemade Pies
Z. Zoo animal favorites: The Llamas

Your Turn now, How about you?

Have a very blessed Wednesday, be a blessings


Photobucket

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Funny I just did this on my blog too. It's neat to read. Have a great day.

Theresa said...

Hi there dear Barbara, I learned a lot about you in your list of questions and answers!

Have a blessed day my friend, hope you are feeling well! HUGS!

A Gardner's Cottage said...

Wasn't that fun! I too played along. Enjoy your day.

Nancy

Donnie said...

That's too much like taking a test for me but it was fun to learn more about you. Cute answers especially underwear..lol....

A Blessed Life said...

Nice work barb love your wake up time lol mine is 5am!

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

How fun to get to know you better. I did the questions too. I had to think on some of them! Have a blessed day..............Denise

George said...

It was nicety learn more about you through this post.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Nezzy said...

Miss Barbara, you are one blessed woman. I loved learnin' more about you. I too hate to iron...I go to great lengths not to...just too much other stuff I can be doin'. Heehehee!!!

Have a beautiful day sweetie filled with warm wonderful blessings! :o)

henzy said...

good game.. really learnt a lot about you. llama's.. really? Interesting