Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Praise















We are told all thru Scripture to "Praise" God. In the mornings and evenings and between.

We are to Praise Him in all situations, thru all trials and earthly battles and temptations. We are to Praise Him for who He is and What He has done.. If we do this, PEACE will be ours. I could praise him for ever, there are so many verses in his word that talk about praising the lord, so let us this Saturday the 12th day of March 2011 PRAISE his with all Mind, heart, and tongue.


Ps 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.


Ps 21:13 Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

Ps 22:26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
Ps 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

7 comments:

Donnie said...

A Preacher this last Sunday said when we get up each morning and stand before a mirror and repeat "This is the day the Lord made and I will rejoice and be glad in it". What a difference it makes when waking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

Visits With Mary said...

Hi Barbara ! I always enjoy visiting your blog, it lifts my spirit. Pray you're having a great weekend....Mary

Kathleen said...

I love it that God inhabits the praises of His people. It makes the act of praise the art of praise. I love the outcome too: peace.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

Thank you, Barbara. I needed to be reminded today. May your Sunday be blessed.........Denise

Jan said...

Yes, Barbara, praise and a grateful heart bring joy and contentment, what more do we want in life.
Hugs and blessings,
Jan

Sharon said...

Thank you for the reminder to give praise to the Lord.
I enjoy coming here for the inspiration you always have on here.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Barbara,

Today is Monday, March 14th, and it's still a good day to praise the Lord! :)

-Lady Rose