I am linking up with Julie at More of Him, for this Count Our Blessings.
I have so many blessings it is hard to start to thank God whom all blessings come from, but I sure will do my best.
1. I thank God for my resurrected Saviour who hung on the cross to pay for the sin debt that I owed, and was able to save my soul from a Devil's hell.
2. I am so thankful for a loving husband who takes care of me, and has for almost 51 years.
3. I am thankful for a wonderful family who loves me unconditionally, and thinks I
am pretty special.
4. I am also thankful for all the dear women I have met in the blogging world, that I
have learned to respect and love.
5. I have 11 grandchildren I love dearly, that are all healthy, and 8 great grand children that are all healthy also. That is such a blessing to have such a big family, after growing up as an only child, this big family is indeed a blessing to me.
6. I am thankful for the Bible, that I live in a Country that I can read it daily or when ever I feel the need, I thank God for writing his word down so I can apply it to my heart.
7. I am blessed by living in a free Country, that we are still able to choose what church we attend, read our bible, and to vote on election day, that is an honor and one I do not take lightly.
8. I am totally blessed by where I live, it is remote, and never any problems here as in the cities close by. I have forgotten to lock my door at night, or left the key in the door, and never had one problem in 15 years of living here.
9. I am thankful for the talents God has given me, of singing his praises, and teaching his word to others.
10. I am blessed to be able to have a computer, and to reach out all over the world to many who may never hear the gospel of Jesus Christ, it is a blessing to reach others for Christ.
You know I could go on, and on, my blessings never end, daily I have something new that blesses my heart, but I will quit now for this blessing statement, and say have a very blessed Tuesday, and do be a blessing where ever you may go. Bye Bye For now.
I am a Born again Christian Woman,Preacher's Wife, Mom to 5 grown children, Nana to 11, and great grandma to 8. I love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul and mind.
I just want to be all he wants me to and to live a simple and very peaceful life serving him daily. I want to be a blessing to those around me, and let my lord shine through me. We use the KJV Bible only, we believe it is the holy word of God, written by inspired men of old, filled and being led by the Holy Spirit of God.