Tuesday, March 25, 2014

WOW IT HAS BEEN A MONTH

It is so hard to believe it has been over a month since I posted on my blog, time sure gets away from me these days.
Much has happened since then, my husband had back surgery, and is still hurting quite a bit, but walking really helps. I had a Colonoscopy yesterday, all is well with me, had a mammogram a few weeks ago and that came back good too, I am one blessed woman. God has been so good to me and my family, except for a few minor things wrong we are all in really good health.

The weather has become warmer here in the South again, lovely warm today, sun shining and love this weather in between winter and summer, called Spring, all things become new, all the new greenery on the trees all the wild flowers in bloom, it is just gorgeous around here. It is 70 right now, very nice. Below is a few of our wild flowers in bloom, just an awesome site to look around see all these.




















Chuck has preached a few times since his surgery too, and Sunday he will preach again in Blackshear, GA looking forward to Sunday.

Well that is it for now, will try and be more current, hope to have a few friends left to read this blog, hugs to all who do.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Well, Hi there Barbara! I am happy to hear that all is well with you all! Your Husband will be all better soon and free of pain... I pray! We are seeing signs of Spring here too, a bit chilly this morning but still sunny! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Dee said...

Your Spring is way ahead of Michigan ...I enjoy getting a glimpse of via your post...gives me something to look forward to. I am glad your tests are good and pray your husbands back will soon be better. Glad your blogging again...I have been very inconsistent with mine.

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori Leslie said...

H there Barbara, it's been a while since I've been to your blog. Looks like I have so e catching up to do. Isn't it easy to let your blog fall b he wayside? I am just now posting after a4 month AWOL. anyhow, glad to her your husband is doing better and you're a healthy woman! I'll try to be better about dropping by more often. ;0)

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Barbara said...

Thank you for being patient with me, and thank you Skyline Spirit for posting, and Tori hope you do better than me. Thank you all for stopping by.

Camille said...

Beautiful photos Barbara. So sorry your hubby had to have surgery. I understand about the need to have time away from blogging. There are seasons for everything. Sounds like things have been busy with you. What a blessing that you are well. Many Blessings, Camille