Tuesday, July 8, 2014

UPDATE ON ,MY SURGERY

Well it is over hopefully...It was quite an ordeal, I sure wish I had been asleep for this to be done, they put about 9 shots all around the area, it numbed it well, but all the pulling and prodding on that area made me very anxious, I could feel myself getting more and more upset, I was praying and all of a sudden a calm came over me and I just relaxed, it was so hot with all the lights above too, they did cover my eyes to keep the bright light out, it took about an hour, so much longer than I thought it would,. I was one happy lady when he said all done, and she started bandaging it, that took forever too, she seemed so rough too, but it may of been because it was numb I could actually not tell. 

He went very deep and the incision was about an inch long, ugh, I so hope he got it all because if he did not, I will have to go through it again, and I sure do not want that. 
So here I am with my arm all bandaged more than when I had the shoulder replacement, wow how can that be???
 But I am okay, I slept really good all night long, I never sleep all night long, usually get up a few time to use the bath room. So that was a good thing. 

Just pray with me that it heals quickly and they did get all the cancer cells so I will not have to go do it again. 
I really appreciate all your prayers, and know that is why everything went so smooth, God has his hand upon me all the way, and never left me for a second. 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Praying you have a quick recovery and that the cancer cells are gone. Your blood is a blessing Barbera:)

Natalie said...

Oh my, that should say blog!

Donna said...

Sending pesters your way!

Theresa said...

Praying for quick healing and good results! Sending you a HUG this morning!

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Praying for a speedy recovery and a report of total healing.
Blessings,
Mrs.B

P.S. I can not take any epinephrine drugs, thus I have experienced many medical & dental procedures without the usual anesthesia ... So, I can relate your experience of being awake during your procedure.

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

So glad it is over - and we're praying that it was all completed so that there will be no repetition of the surgery and healing will be uneventful. God bless!

Barbara said...

I am doing much better today, the pressure bandage came off without any problems and the incision is about 3 inches long, and 14 stitches, wow more than I thought.
My dh preached Wednesday in Blackshear and I did go with him, I did good all night, still a little sore, and will get the stitches out on July 18th, so long time in healing, God willing it will be over, as long and deep as he went surely he got it all. If not, I will want some twilight sleep or something to relax more.
I really appreciate all the prayers, and I pray for each of you, we all go though so much in this life, I am definitely looking forward to our journey to Heaven and be with our Saviour.

Dee said...

Oh you poor girl....what an ordeal...you are in my prayers.

Connie said...

Dear Sweet Barbara, you are in my prayers.
God bless you.
Connie :)