Thursday, November 3, 2016

Wow November already, we have had much happen around her since I posted last. Not sure where to start; I am not sure I even want to continue blogging any more, like many other places it has suffered because of FaceBook, with FB being so convenient make a hard competition for other sites. In all things I try to lift the name of Jesus, no matter where I am or what I do, Jesus comes first. Okay let me begin...

I love Fall, all the changing of leaves, and the smell of pumpkin scent candles burning, Loved looking at my Pumpkin my husband carved out for me, it was a fine pumpkin.

Next is a bit harder to describe, the putting to sleep of our 13 year old Golden, our Goldie Girl love us, loved her pond out back, she was the most wonderful fur baby ever, my husband and myself are heartbroken over this, and losing out long time companion, wherever we were she was right there.


I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, having my family come and all the fun and fellowship we have together, not sure how many are coming but know there will be at least 15 at the least. The children like riding in the wagon behind our lawn tractor, playing games, roasting marshmallows later in the evening, just good old time family fun. Love this time of year indeed. So that about does it, hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and God blesses you real good. 

1 Thess 5:18
"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you"
Photobucket

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi there Barbara, I am SO sorry about your sweet Goldie Girl:( I know that your family's hearts are broken! I keep blogging because it is my journal! I hope you have a truly blessed Thanksgiving too! BIG HUGS!

Barbara said...

Thank you Theresa, and Have a very blessed Thanksgiving also...

Deborah said...

Hi Barb! It's been a long time! I wanted to get in touch with you about our old blog directory. Even though it's not published right now, we still have the member list. We're planning to relaunch next month, so we're trying to get in touch with members to fill them in on what's happening. If you could visit my blog, and message me through there that would be great. Lyric Devotions (Songs From My Journey) http://www.lyricdevotions.com/

Anita said...

So sorry to hear about your precious dog. I hope you and your family had a good Thanksgiving.
Wishing you a blessed and joyous Christmas!