Monday, September 14, 2009

WE HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL 49th ANIVERSARY
What a glorious day we had, we went to Jekyll Island and spent the day.
Fishing off the pier and then ate at the Blackbeard Seafood Restraunt right there on the Ocean, watching the waves crash up on the shore, as we ate our dinner, both having the fisherman's platter, it was excellent too. Oh now I am telling you this is living. After we ate we walked on the beach and got a little wet, I loved it, it was such a great time for our 49th anniversary. Whewwwwww I wonder what 50 will bring, heehee thinking ahead a little.
We stopped at the boat dock on the way out to see how it would be to bring our boat there, so niceeeeeeee too, and of course we put our lines in the intercoastal waters there too, yeah you guessed it we love fishing. Being surrounded by water here guess we would have to.
This was one of the best Anniversaries we have had in a long time, it was just spur of the minute too.. Sometimes I think they make the best days. I know God has truly blessed us all these years, and what a productive life he give us,. We live a very simple life, in the Country, with just are animals now, we have 5 grow children, 11 grandchildren, and now 7 Great grandchildren.
When God said happy is the man whose quiver is full, he said a mouthful, we are extremely happy and I could not ask for anything better. God bless you, and I hope you enjoyed reading about our day.

3 comments:

Heartfelt living said...

Hi Barb,
What a lovely post and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How wonderful 49 years. It certainly sounds like you have a bless life. Big Hug!
Oh, and I will let you know about the hardwood floors...it could be a few weeks yet. Whew...it's been alot of work but I know it will be worth it in the end.
Hope you have a fantastic monday!
~Karen

Jennifer said...

Happy 49th Anniversary!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Jean Tuthill said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful day with me. Happy 49th Anniversary and I hope you have many more! Thanks for coming by, it's always nice to see you.