Wednesday, January 19, 2011













From My House To Yours

Isn't it funny how our lives intertwine, most of us have
never met, yet we know each other, we look forward to seeing what each other have to say, in our every day life, even though we do not what all that life holds.
God has joined believers all over the world, that we reach out to each other, and even though never meet, we have a kinship, that was made possible though the blood of Christ, he made us family, and all that is in his family are our family. So sister to sister, and brother to brother, we unite as Christians, spreading the rich word of the Gospel to all around, we have so much in common most of us lead the same life, and some old, some young, some rich, some poor, we still unite as sisters coming together to read what we feel is important.
I ask that you pray for our son Jim, he is the same one that was so sick a year ago, and received Jesus Christ as his saviour then. He passed out at work the other day, and after some testing and X Rays, they have found a nodule on his lung, it is 17mm and has grown from 3mm 3 months ago, not sure why something was not done when they first fount it, but now it is about 1/2inch, and sure needs some tending to. So I ask that you pray with me over this, and that the lord will hear, and may his will be done. I really appreciate it.
It is warming here, in the 50's now, and cleared finally after two full days of rain, I am ready for some sunshine now. I hope you have a great evening at prayer meeting, and if you would add my son, Jim Harris to your list.
Thank each of you, and know you are in my prayers.

In His Love, Barbara♥

14 comments:

Jackie said...

Yes, we do meet some special ones when we blog!Sorry to hear about your son, and prayers made!

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

I am praying for your son now. Just prayed for peace, healing and God's will.
Sisters in Christ even in blogland can pray ... that is the most important thing for us to do for each other.
God bless you my friend.
Blessings,
Bren

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Barbara, Seems like a long time since I have seen you on my blog. Hope you are doing okay.

I will certainly pray for your son... I know that is scary for you and the family.

Hugs,
Betsy

Theresa said...

Barbara, I am praying for your son.

Anonymous said...

Barbara,

I pray that your son will heal soon, and may the Lord continue to give him strength and courage to face his current illness.

Yes, it is surely a blessing to have sisters in Christ to communicate with in the blogsphere.

-Lady Rose

Theresa said...

I'll be praying for your Son, Jim! Dear Barbara, I will also be praying for you... I know how us Mamas worry:) Have a blessed day! HUGS!

Ruth said...

Lifting up Jim in prayers to the Throne of Grace!!

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

It it awesome how our Lord brings His children together. We've joined in many prayers, now we join in praying for Jim, for his future, for his doctors and for God's will in his life. Please, keep us posted as time passes.

Sharon said...

What a beautiful post. I too will say a prayer for your son and also for you.
hugs

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying too Barbara.

Blessings!

nanasknoll said...

I certainly did pray for your son and the Lord's will.

Nana's Nuggets said...

Good Morning Barbara, Wow! I just went through this same issue over my son! When he went to ER with a bab case of the flu, they said a "noduale" appered to be on one of his lungs, just last week he went for a CT scan, but repot was Nothing there! Praise God, so just keep believing, and God will deliver! Yes! Lord~Yes! Will add Jim to my prayer lists!

Tonya said...

God bless you I will be agreeing with you in prayer for your precious son. Blessings.

Jan said...

Yes there are some precious people online, and espceially here on Blogspot.
So sorry to hear about your son Jim, is he having an operation? Praying for your family.

Love and hugs,
Jan