Sunday, July 19, 2009

Precious Friends
There is nothing that's more precious.
Than friends God sends to me.
The friendship offered every day,
Is just a joy to see.
Always there to lend support,
Whenever things go wrong.
They know when I feel sad and blue,
Won't let me stay there long!
Many faults I know I have,
But they don't seem to mind.
They are kind to overlook them,
Better friends I could not find.
I thank my Father for my friends,
Whose colors are true blue.
Who journey with me all the day,
Are there to help me through.
And so these words I say to you,
In hopes they will convey.
The love I feel for you my friend,
That's in my heart today.
~Copied~
♥My Friendship Cake To You♥
The Friendship Cake Starter 2/3 cup sugar 2/3 cup milk 2/3 cup flour Mix in plastic or glass container with tight lid. Cover, store at room temperature for 17 days, stirring once a day. After that, leave undisturbed for 1 day. Stir again daily for 3 days. Add 1 cup each of sugar,milk,and flour, then stir the next 4 days. Add another cup of each sugar, milk and flour. Mix well. Give 1 cup each to 2 friends, use 1 cup to make a cake or use as base for another batch of starter. Now The Friendship Cake 1 cup starter 2/3 cup oil 3 eggs 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tsp. vanilla 2 cups chopped (apples,or blueberrie, or any kind of fruit) 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon 2 tsp. baking powder 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 to 1 cup nuts (optional) Combine all ingredients until well mixed. Grease and flour a bundt or loaf pan. Pour batter into pan and bake in preheated oven 350 until cake test done 40 to 50 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out and continue cooling.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love this, thanks for sharing !!